Apply in layers to achieve ultra-thick fluttery lashes. The super-volumising and curling mascara is here!
- The thick liquid covers each lash. Create super-volumised lashes as you apply more layers.
- Long-lasting curling effect,.
- Its film-type formulation washes off easily with warm water.
- Kind to your eyes; recommended for those who use false lashes, lash extensions, or other beauty salon treatments for lashes.
- Waterproof formulation that’s resistant to tears, sweat, sebum, and humidity.
Country of Manufacture:
Water, alkyl acrylate copolymer ammonium, stearic acid, beeswax, carnauba wax, cetanol, TEA, candelilla wax, gum arabic, BG, polyvinyl alcohol, polyvinyl acetate, rice bran wax, paraffin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, ethanol , DPG, dimethicone, polysorbate 80, phenoxyethanol, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, EDTA-2Na, iron oxide, mica
How to Use:
1) Starting at the base of lashes, sweep mascara up and out.
2) Apply a second coat for added fullness and length.
To my surprise, the packaging is very nice! Canmake Gokubuto Mascara comes in a standard mascara tube with the product name printed in gold writing. Simple yet lovely.
The mascara features a unique wave-shaped brush that picks up plenty of the mascara liquid. The soft bristles make the application process easier and smoother. Plus, the wave section fits the shape of your eye to ensure the mascara coats every single lash.
Canmake Gokubuto Mascara comes in one shade only – Black. Not carbon black, but the good old regular black. However, this shade does make my lashes look darker. They’re noticeable even with heavy eye makeup look.
Effects on Lashes:
As you can see, my lashes are short and sad (LOL!). So, I need a mascara that can bring them back to life. After trying out the Canmake Gokubuto Mascara, I didn’t see much volumising effect. When you layer the mascara, it becomes clumpy. The formula is wet too.
However, this mascara made my lashes look a bit longer and curlier, especially my bottom lashes. The bristles did a good job in separating the lashes. The application is very comfortable and does not feel heavy at all. If you apply more layers, you’ll get a good amount of volume but the more you apply, the clumpier your lashes will be.
They claimed that this mascara is easy to remove – well it is! This mascara comes off so easily, it didn’t hurt my eyes. I didn’t have a hard time removing it.
The mascara lasts the whole day with makeup, and my lashes stay curled.
– Easy to apply and remove (no rubbing necessary)
– The bristles separate the lashes well.
– Does not smudge.
– Make my lashes look a bit longer.
– It lasts all day.
– Lashes will clump if layered.
– Formula is a little too wet.