Hello everyone! Today I will review one of the top famous brands from Japan which is Kanebo. If you have tried their rose soap cleanser which is a hit before, you probably not gonna miss this one too. So, let’s start the review!(o^0)
Description of product:
“An enzyme cleansing powder that thoroughly removes darkening, dirt, blackheads; and rough, old skin cells trapped in pores, leaving your skin clean and smooth.
・No artificial colorants
・Contains fermented beauty ingredients* (moisturizing)
・Contains two kinds of fermented & amino acid type cleansing ingredients**
Fermented soybean milk extract
– Cleansing ingredients: proteolytic enzyme (protease), sebum breakdown enzyme (lipase), amino fermented cleansing ingredients (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate), Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate)
The combination of enzymes & amino acids
– Noticeable, clogged pores and blackheads are the result from old protein build-up and excessive sebum. Two enzymes, “proteolytic enzyme (protease)” and “sebum breakdown enzyme (lipase),” along with amino acid cleansing ingredients remove old skin cells and sebum without stripping the skin of moisture.
Granules are the key
– The functionality of enzymes are degraded by humidity and high temperature. Beauty Clear Powder Wash is made of particles encased in powder to limit their air exposure and make them resistant to humidity. Moisture is absorbed into the edge of the granules to maintain the enzyme’s functionality.“
Amount of product:
0.4g x 32
Country of Manufacture:
Made in Japan
Talc, cocoyl isethionate Na, olefin (C14-16) sulfonic acid Na, lauroyl glutamic acid Na, myristoyl glutamic acid Na, lauric acid K, carrageenan, silk, water, cyclomethicone, BG, isostearyl alcohol, BHT, ethanol, polyquaternium – 51, Lactobacillus / soy milk fermented liquid, Netherlands mustard extract, lactic acid, hydroxide K, protease, lipase, methyl paraben, phenoxyethanol
How to use:
Wet hands and face. Take 1 capsule’s worth of powder in your palm. Using a small amount of water, work to a fine lather in your hands, then apply to face.
※ YOU CAN OPEN FROM THE CAPSULE FROM EITHER SIDE.
Work into the skin in gentle, circular motions for about half a minute. Rinse thoroughly, making sure to remove all face wash.
The Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder comes in either 15 or 32 packs inside and each comes in a small plastic hexagon-shaped. The packaging is really small and lightweight which make it super convenient for traveling and it did not take a lot of space like a normal cleanser. You can simply throw into your bag without worrying the cleanser is leaking or not.
The most interesting part is the texture. The cleanser comes in a powder foam and then just mixed it with good amount of water and the leather will show up. Surprisingly, it does create bubbles and leather quite rich. This cleanser doesn’t leave my skin dry nor tight which is a definite plus. It is also very gentle on the skin, which is something that they mentioned in their description.
The power comes in white color. Convenient and very easy to use!
It doesn’t have any strong powder smell and it is fragrance-free
This cleanser probably one of my favorite. It does give a slightly cooling and refreshing feeling. I can feel my skin is super clean and very smooth, almost like baby soft skin. That sounds really odd but that’s how I feel. In addition, it does give a slightly brightening effect on my skin and won’t make my skin irritate at all. Each capsule may look small but the powder inside enough to wash your whole face.
– perfect for travelers and people on-the-go
– super gentle on the skin
– very easy to use
– leave my skin soft and clean
– maintain the moisture
– for everyday cleanser, it might not be that wallet-friendly