What it is:
“Brightens up dull skin! Provides UV protection! A tone up base with an underlying apricot tone to express a translucent and radiant complexion!
1. This product is a liquid type makeup base that is as refreshing as a milk moisturizer and works to adhere lightly to your skin whilst holding your foundation in place.
2. It contains Gem Essence (ruby, amethyst, pearl, emerald and tourmaline) to illuminate your complexion and provide an even tone up effect leaving your skin bright and luminous.
3. It also comprises of a White Flower Essence (Lilum candidum, iris, edelweiss, rose, jasmine, lotus, freesia and daffodil) that helps to provide moisture whilst maintaining your skin’s oil-water balance for a natural radiance.”
SPF30 / PA++
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Alcohol Denat., PEG-10 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlanti. Bark Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rosa Damascene Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ferule Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Laminaria Saccharine Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Freesia Refracts Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, \Rose Extract, Nylon-12, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycamlylsilane,Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
How To Use:
1. Use before the application of foundation.
2. Shake sufficiently before use.
3. Apply a small amount of the product to your skin in a thin, even layer.
The box, as always comes in black color.
Packaging for this product is very minimalist yet sleek. The tone up base comes in a plastic square tube with a white lid. You need to be careful enough when it comes to this kind of packaging. The product does come out a lot if you’re not careful when you poured it. On the front of the tube is the name of the brand as well as the name of the product.
The texture of this tone up base is lightweight and blends into the skin effortlessly. I have an experience with some tone up base where the texture is quite heavy and sometimes very hard to blend, which ended up leaving some spot unblended. This one very easy to blend because the texture is liquidy and the texture is on the thin side, which is ideal for makeup base. Also, this tone up base has SPF too!
This tone-up base is more to a peach tone. If you have a cool undertone, this one works best for you but if you have a warm tone or yellow tone like me, this one look a bit weird to me if wearing it alone. So, I usually wear this as a base before applying foundation. Sometimes any tone up cream looks a bit pasty but this one isn’t. Also, don’t forget to apply on your neck too!
This tone-up base definitely gives a brightening effect to my skin but it isn’t so crazy that turning me into Casper.
This tone-up base doesn’t feel dry yet quite moisturizing. It doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on my skin. It is just great as a base makeup also at the same time contain SPF for extra protection. It doesn’t leave my skin pasty or showing that weird unblended spot. Since the texture is quite thin, so the product was very easy to blend. When applying this product, you can definitely see the difference.
-thin texture and very easy to apply
-blends into the skin effortlessly
-doesn’t feel dry
-has SPF for extra protection
– quite weird if wear alone without foundation on.
– the packaging is quite troublesome, need to be careful when poured the product.