On regular days when I have lots of time on hand to sit down and touch up my makeup, I’d be all over cream lipsticks; as I’d be carrying at least 3 different ones in my makeup pouch however on event days like weddings or social media influencer gatherings, I’d be selecting waterproof, long-wearing makeup; from base to point makeup as I usually be taking photos and mingling around so I wouldn’t have much time to fix my makeup.
I recently discovered these liquid lipsticks from Elianto Make Up that not only easy to apply, quickly set but also stays on quite well on my lips. But first thing first, let’s go to some basic information on the product.
Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour #312 Ballerina Pink and #315 Flamingo
- Vibrant matte shades with filming polymers and volatile oils for a natural, kiss-proof performance.
- Bright pops of colour make a statement in intensely rich, vivid shades.
- In one stroke of pure colour, the sensorial creamy fluid shapes lips with an extremely light veil. The weightless micro-fine pigments in a gelled system guarantee a smooth glide when applying. The colour adheres to lip, dries quickly and lasts longer, leaving a comfortable, smooth and transfer-resistant finish.
- Lips remain soft and velvety, while the colour is long-lasting and transfer-free. With a flexible finish, lips remain evenly coloured, enhancing the wearer’s chosen mood.
- Filming polymer in volatile oil also ensures application is smooth and comfortable, while maintaining the satin glaze.
3 UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY
- Filming polymer in volatile oil
- Flexible film, adheres perfectly on the lips, with an even finish
- Maintains comfort overtime, without tackiness.
- Volatile Oil
- Long wear and filming properties
- Enhanced no-transfer effect thanks to the extreme adherence
- Gellified system with micronized pigments
- Improves glide and comfort in application
- Imparts an extremely soft and velvety touch
- Sophisticated matte look
- Extraordinary pure colour releases
- Formulated without parabens, fragrances, talc
- Boswellia Serrata – Anti Inflammatory
- Sesame Seed – Hydration
Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydrogenated Styrene / Isoprene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Aqua, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Boswellia Serrata Oil, BHT
The lip products come on in their respective sleek black boxes with simple design and there’s English product description printed at one side of the box for your reference.
These products can be used up to 24 months after opened, are not tested on animals, paraben-free and the shelf life is 3 Years from Manufacturing Date.
These lip products come in long, transparent tubes so it’s easy to spot which is which but of course there is the product label at the bottom of the tubes respectively. Lipstick also comes with doe-foot applicator that applies the creamy lip colour nice and smoothly on lips.
As you can see, both lip colours are bright but still wearable for my medium skin tone. While Ballerina Pink goes on smoothly, Flamingo does seems patchy a little bit. Both swatches on upper hand are made with one swipe from each colour.
After several tries for both lip colours, the best way to apply them is to stretch my lips while applying them for the products to go on nicely or I’d end up with uneven, patchy lips as these set quite quickly.
As the colours are bold and bright, I’d say there is no need to apply lip liners beforehand so just line the outer lips first before evening out the inner area of the lips. You can definitely use concealers to make the colour ‘pop out’ even more.
Overall, 4/5. I do love everything about these lip colours but I just need to prep my oftenly dry lips properly by applying ample of lip balms prior these – common for any liquid lipsticks, really. Definitely going to purchase other wearable colours.
SHOP THE PRODUCT
Other than committing to 7 to 8-step evening skincare routine on every single night, I do love adding extra steps into the routine by introducing …
There are many type of makeup removers out there; from cleansing wipes, micellar waters, oil-based cleansers, etc but for me, I would go for cleansing …