Today we’ll be reviewing some of Neogen’s most popular products which are the Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Pads (Green Tea), Real Flower Cleansing Water (Calendula) and the Day Light Protection Sunscreen! Without further ado, let’s get into the review.
Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Pads (Green Tea)
These are patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads with a dual texture layer which…
- gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum and impurities
- cleanse and purify the skin
- deliver skin benefitting ingredients
- also contains Centella Asiatica Extract – helps soothe, calm and treat sensitive skin
- leaves skin feeling smoother, refreshed, refined and revitalized
- Manual exfoliation pads combined with chemical peeling effect
So they come in a big tub of 30 pads with choices of Wine, Green Tea and Lemon.
These pads are generally bigger than most brands’ exfoliating pads and have 2 sides – embossed side and the gauze side.
The unique thing about these pads is that there is a little pocket to put your fingers in so that its easier for you to swipe it all over your face!
So how I use these is I use the embossed side first and gently wipe all over my face and neck.
My face feels instantly smoother, hydrated and toned with the use of this convenient and east toning pads. I really liked these pads as they really are one level above the cheaper toning pads in the market and you can really feel the difference!
- Instantly exfoliates and gently smoothes skin
- Combination of physcial and chemical exfoliation
- Convenient and easy to use
- Really does feel more luxurious than regular toning pads
- Hydrates and refreshes skin
- Might be a little pricey for 30 pads
Neogen Real Flower Cleansing Water (Calendula) Review
This Neogen cleansing water has been famous all over the internet for having real petals inside! It comes in Calendula and Rose version.
This cleansing water…
- no-wash type deep cleansing water
- calming and soothing benefits
- effectively cleanses the skin of makeup, dirt and impurities from your pores
- contains real calendula petals
- does not contain any artificial fragrances or coloring
- contains camomile, applemint and centella asiatica
The calendula petals can be seen in the bottle!
Now to test if this cleansing water really works I swatched some concealer, eyeliner and lipstick on my arm to test it out!
I soaked a cotton pad with the cleansing water and swiped it over my arm.
This is what it looks like after.
As you can see, the concealer and lipstick is mostly gone but the eyeliner traces are still quite visible.
- No need to wash off type, convenient
- Calming and soothing ingredients
- Feels hydrating and soothing on the skin
- Contains real calendula petals
- Mediocre cleansing power
- Doesn’t really take off strong makeup such as eyeliner
Neogen Day Light Protection Sun Screen SPF50 PA+++ 50ml
This sunscreen is specially formulated from Neogen to help offer intensive protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays during the day.
This sunscreen is…
- moisturizing formula
- no white-cast nor dryness
- controls sebum production
It comes in this luxurious classic packaging with a metal twist up cap.
The product comes out as a white, slightly thick cream but spreads easily. It is a lightweight consistency that is very much breathable and hydrating.
Once you blend it out, you’ll realize it doesn’t leave a white cast and gives a nice subtle glow. It’s a hydrating formula that’s great for all skin types and doesn’t feel oily nor greasy.
You can see that it applies easily onto my skin and blends really well since it’s a hydrating formula.
This is the after photo of applying the sunscreen and it doesn’t show an obvious white cast on me!
- Hydrating formula
- Doesn’t feel oily or greasy
- Doesn’t feel sticky either
- SPF 50 PA+++ protection
- Minimal white cast
In a nutshell,
I personally liked all three products above from Neogen! I think they performed above expectations and are definitely quality products. Other than the fact that I was a little disappointed by the cleansing water’s makeup removing abilities, other than that I think all of the products are really good.
If you’d like to purchase these, click the image below: