Need a quick masking session to boost both your mood and your skin’s hydration levels? Well, why not put your trust in this premium mask that aims to gently quench your skin’s thirst? Originating from Korea, ID.AZ Derm Mask is a brand under ID Placosmetics which aims to treat patients’ sensitive skin after surgery and treatment, while also taking care of their facial contours. While this collection features three masks, today I’ll be trying out the Dermastic Water-Fit Mask!
Urgent care! Personalized prescription mask for troubled skin.
Avoid rough and dry skin by keeping it moist!
- With the soft, skin-fit sheet being adhered without any gap, it is a moisture-charging, water-shine mask which delivers the effective ingredients contained in the mask to the skin intact.
- The moisture fit formula presents the abundant feeling of moisture to the skin. And it is an all-in-one mask of which the ingredients, including panthenol, allantoin etc., provide the help to calming down the sensitive skin.
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sea Water, Panthenol, Betaine, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tromethamine, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Fragrance.
VOLUME / ESSENCE TEXTURE:
23g / Clear, runny liquid.
HOW TO USE:
- Before masking, cleanse and apply toner to your face.
- Peel off, discard the film liner, and apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes, then remove the mask.
- Gently pat remaining essence into your skin until fully absorbed.
MY SKIN TYPE:
Sensitive (prone to redness and irritation), combination-dry, acne-prone and dehydrated.
OVERALL THOUGHTS & EXPERIENCE:
With a clean, blue-themed water packaging, the ID.AZ Dermastic Water-Fit Mask perfectly encapsulates its intention to deeply moisturise, or rather, hydrate the skin within 10 to 20 minutes of wear-time. The mask itself comes with a mesh/gauze backing, which makes it easy to unfold and separate from the plastic packet.
The mask material is said to be made of very thin material to enhance the essence’s absorption into the skin, and indeed, it feels comfortably lightweight on my skin! I also find that the adherence is great. Scent-wise, there is a noticeable sweet chemical smell… but nothing too alarming for my nose. My favourite thing about this mask, though, is definitely how well it fit the contours of my face! As someone with a fivehead but an overall smaller face, mask fits can be tricky, but not for this one!
Overall, this ID.AZ mask definitely exceeded my expectations! With a light, non-tacky essence and great moisturising effects, my dehydrated skin felt so much better post-mask. And although it does contain alcohol – an irritant for my sensitive skin – I find that the other beneficial ingredients help to balance it out. Though, this might be different with continuous usage. Definitely recommended if you need a quick hydration boost in our hot and humid climate!