Have you ever wondered why mouthwash is so important in your daily oral care? Let me share why you must use mouthwash and you will probably freak out because of the reason:
- Reduce bad breath – Yes, you read it right. Reduce but not cure. But of course, the effects of mouthwash are certainly not long-term. This is because mouthwash only kills odor-causing bacteria in the mouth.
- Mouthwash prevents gingivitis and gum disease by killing the bacteria . Also it can prevent the buildup of plaque, strengthen the enamel, and demineralize your teeth, allowing you to prevent tooth decay. Ultimately, mouthwash is certainly an essential addition to any dental hygiene routine.
I don’t have the habit of rinsing mouthwash every time I brush my teeth. Until my last visit to my dentist last year, my tooth seriously started to decay one by one. And it really does freak me out a little. I always think that using mouthwash is so troublesome and not helping anything. Well, guess I was completely wrong.
LISTERINE® Total Care® is clinically proven to clean and protect with 6 benefits for total oral health.
- Protects healthy gums
- Helps prevent cavities
- Reduces plaque
- Freshens breath
- Helps keep teeth naturally white by reducing new tartar build-up
- Kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gum problems
Let me do a review for this LISTERINE® Total Care that I recently purchase. It seems like a new range in Listerine, but I wasnt sure, so I just bought the small one and give a try on the taste. I hate it when my mouthwash has a super strong alcohol taste. This LISTERINE® Total Care was clear in purple colour.
How to use:
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
I really really love this mouthwash. It doesn’t seem to be too harsh for my mouth or my gums. I’ve tested a few types of mouthwash from Listerine too. But some of it really too intense and over for me. But this one was exceptional, it has a nice aftertaste and also is great for sensitive care. I always have bleeding gum whenever I brush my teeth or flossing. I also keep the travel sizes with me almost all the time because they’re great to throw into my gym bag. I definitely would recommend this product.
Rating : 5/5
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)