This probably my second bottle of Vaseline lotion I have tried. Previously I did a review for another range of their lotion. And yeah, let’s get started!
I chose to review this one is mainly because of the SPF24. When I saw this sun + pollution protection variant, I went ahead and picked up the smaller size for a trial on my arms and legs, which gets tanned very easily. You know when we Asian ladies use to walk around outdoors, eg. walk to bus stop, out for a jog and etc. We are exposed to the sun almost everyday!
Every time when we go outdoors without sun protection, ultraviolet (UV) light damages our skin. With time, this damage builds up and it changes our skin condition. It applies to both our face and skin!
The lotion helps skin to protect the skin to make it looks healthier and fairer. The pros will be as follows:
- Neutralize the damaging effects of pollutants on the skin
- Block pollutant particles from penetrating into the skin
- Repair skin from deep within to better resist pollutants and lock nutrients in, and
- Protect the deeper layers of the skin from damage
- Absorbs fast for a non – greasy feel
What’s in it?
- Vitamin B3 – nutrient helps build proteins in the skin and offers protection against environmental damage
- Micro Droplets of Vaseline® Jelly – restore moisture and repair skin from deep within* to better resist pollutants and lock nutrients in, protecting the deeper layers of the skin from damage
- Pollution Protection Formula – neutralizes the damaging effects of pollutants on the skin and block pollutant particles from penetrating into the skin
How to Apply:
AFTER TAKING A SHOWER, TOWEL DRY YOUR BODY, AND APPLY AN APPROPRIATE AMOUNT EVENLY TO YOUR BODY.
The smell of Vaseline Healthy White Sun + Pollution protection lotion with SPF 24 PA ++ is very mild and floral and I am in love with it. It moisturizes well, but not in a sticky way as most of the body lotions do to my normal skin. but definitely not recommended if you are going to stay outdoor or exposed to sun for a longer time. You need a higher SPF for that. And also for stubborn tan skin, it might not be work so well. Probably you need some time to see the results. As far as the rest of the performance is concerned, it does protect the skin from sun tanning. It gives a healthy glow to the skin and helps in healing the skin thus help in protecting pre-mature aging of the skin.
As of the packaging, Vaseline came out with two different sizes 100ml and 350ml. I would prefer to get a smaller in size as it easily for me to carry around instead of the big ones. As for household usage, of course the bigger bottle is super worth it.
Would rate 8/10 for this lotion
Water, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Octocrylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Perfume, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Disodium Edta, BHT, Stearamide AMP, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Petrolatum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride.
*Results from the use of beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, including your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, diet and others