As a ultimate beauty junkie I don’t only fall for lipsticks; eye shadow palettes always gets me every time!
So I’m here today blogging about a super under rated eye shadow palette and also sharing 3 eye looks I create using that palette
The palette I’m talking about is from a local brand called Breena Beauty
The founder of Breena Beauty is a Malaysian beauty blogger called Sabrina Tajudin. She created this brand by 2014. Breena Beauty is very well known for their makeup sponge and beauty tools
The design of this palette is quite simple and minimal. The name of this eyeshadow palette is printed in gold, paring up with a pink cover. As I mentioned the design is very basic and minimal so it is quite travel friendly because it won’t take up extra spaces in your pouch. However, picky me is not happy because there’s no mirror provided in this palette.
As you can tell from the swatches the shade range of this Wanderlust palette is marvellous! This palette comes with 15shades, there’s a mixture of orange, earth and pink tone. The main colour scheme is more to a warmer tone so this palette is very “Asian-friendly”. Hence, you can easily create multiple eyelook and play around with it since the shade range is very broad.
I created 3 eye looks using Breena Beauty Wonderlust Palette with really simple steps.
This is simple and natural daily eye look .
1. Apply the shade Tea Clip all over the eyelid and undereye.
2. Apply Rusty at the crease area.
3. Apply midnight at the outer corner of both upper and lower lid.
4. Apply Gleam at the eyelid.
5. Use Enchanted to brighten up the lower under eye.
Second look is more to a party or late night look. The purple tone in this look created this K-Pop vibe.
1. Using Rusty apply all over the upper eye lid and under eye.
2. Apply Diary at the upper eye lid.
3. Create some contrast at the outer corner using the shade Date.
4. Add the shade Antique at the middle eyelid.
5. Highlight the inner corner using Enchanted.
1. Apply Tea Cup all over the upper eye lidlid.
2. Apply Sun Tan for more dimension at the upper eyelid.
3. Add some Fudge at the crease area.
4. Apply Jet Lag at the outer corner.
5. Apply Antique at the inner corner and the middle eye lid.
I prefer Korean style makeup which is simple and natural. Breena Beauty’s Wanderlust palette is a good alternative compare with all those high end eyeshadow palette in the beauty world. The consistency of this palette is quite dry but the color payoff is beautiful. As you can tell from my swatch every shades performs very well. They look smooth and silky also I don’t really need to put much effort blending them out. The retail price for this palette is RM99 which is quite fair for a 15-color eyeshadow palette as the quality worth way more than that.
I strongly recommend all makeup junkies to buy this!