Are you into innovative skincare products like pre-soaked toner pads that minimizes your routine time? Or those clay sheet mask which you can save time for less messy application and easier to wash off the leftovers?
Yes, I love discovering innovative skincare! Are you aware of Saborino, a Japanese skincare brand that produces what they call a ‘Morning-Use Mask’? Basically they claimed that you only need 60 seconds to cut your cleansing, routine and priming before make up with just ONE sheet mask 😲
Daily-use sheet mask intended to help you cut time on cleansing, skincare and priming! Perfect for when you are sleepy and lazy but still wants to maintain well-moisturized canvas-skin before applying make up
Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Alcohol, Diglycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Rubus Ellipticus Root Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Porphyridium Polysaccharide, Sphingomonas Ferment Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honey, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Betaine, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Soluble Collagen, Lactobacillus/Grape Juice Ferment Filtrate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Zinc Citrate, Menthol, Malic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance
- ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE is water-soluble derivative of Vitamin C, a great source of antioxidant. It helps to boost collagen production and promote healing and lightening darken acne scars or spots, overall promotes brighter-looking skin
- RUBUS ELLIPTICUS ROOT EXTRACT is rich in tannins and other polyphenols as well as saccharides that firm and moisturize the skin. It is also a great source of antioxidant to protects skin from UV induced damage and proven to have effect on wrinkle improvement
- POMEGRANATE EXTRACT is rich in antioxidants that help fight and repair free radical damage from the sun and environmental stressors such as hyperpigmentation and age spots. Studies have shown the efficacy in protecting the skin against UVB-induced damage
How to Use
- Hold up the mask to align to the face
- Hold mask on the sides and gently stretch as you apply to the face.
- Ensure the eye, nose and mouth cut outs are positioned correctly and smooth out any air bubbles.
- Remove the mask and gently swipe across the skin of the face, neck and decolettage to gently remove any dirt and debris
Fit : 2.5/5
Covers the necessary part when stretched accordingly
Material : 3/5
Stretchable soft material sheet mask. Doesn’t tear easily
Adherence : 2.5/5
Some parts do not stick well enough especially on folded part and my nose is not well covered
Scent : 3.8/5
Sweet berry scent! I enjoyed it
Texture : 4/5
Slightly thick milky essence with nice cooling effect
Recommended Skin Types
Any skin type that need rich moisture as long as you’re not sensitive to alcohol, essential oil and fragrance
Recommended time : within 1 minute
Quantity : 49ml (for 5 piece)
Dehydrated-combination, oilier on nose and cheek area. Prone to redness and mild acne.
Okay I have tried their yellow version and I kinda like it so now I’m trying out this bright pink version with is for those in need of rich moisture power. As you can see in the left picture (I was on medication so please excuse my chapped lips ><), the fit isn’t the best and the material feels slightly stiffer than my favourite sheet mask. This mask is also not as wet as I would wish it is but as this sheet mask is intended to be worn for 60 seconds, I don’t see that as a problem
I noticed that the pink version doesn’t feel as cooling as the yellow version, I would say it is much more comfortable for my eyes as it doesn’t stings at all. The essence is milky type and definitely much more hydrating than the yellow version. This also means that the essence feels a bit heavier compared to the yellow version
After taking the mask off, it left a slightly tacky finish even after I patted my skin to aid the absorption. But my skin looks well-hydrated, pores are refined and redness are calmed. I find the tackiness is beneficial to prep for make up to make it last longer
Overall, I would recommend this sheet mask for normal-dry skin type, my combination skin find this sheet mask is a bit tacky to my liking but this is totally up to own preference. I would still put on some lightweight or powdery sunscreen before proceeding to make up. This sheet mask would be a great combination for those who enjoy tone-up sunscreen or BB or CC creams with SPF in my opinion. YMMV!
P/s: All opinions and thoughts are based by my experience and solely mine.
Find me here!