Moisturiser is one of the essentials in a skincare routine to seal in the products that you layered on after cleansing and to prevent moisture loss from skin.
Having oily skin, I would always opt for a light moisturiser but it should be enough to retain the hydration and moisture since I sleep in an air-conditioned room. So, when I saw the New Arrival items in Hermo, I was excited to see this A’pieu 18 Fresh Cream For Oily & Combination Skin and I purchase it.
Today I am sharing about this product after using it for a while.
Formulated with vegetable extracts and blueberry water, this refreshing cream is made for oily and combination skin to deliver non-greasy hydration
Alkaline skin tends to experience moisture loss and often feels dehydrated. Therefore, it is important to choose a product that will create a moisture retention barrier, usually a product that balances oil levels on the skin.
Healthy skin that can protect itself from external aggressors usually has a pH level of around 5.5
3. Comforts and Maintains Balance
There are many disruptors that throw off skin’s ideal pH of 5.5. Restoring and maintaining that balance will keep skin healthy
– Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Fruit Water : antioxidants, Vitamin A & C
– Asparagus Officinalis Extract : combats collagen loss and dermis thinning
– Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract : potent antioxidants, Vitamin A promoting skin cell turnover, revitalize skin by evening and brightening, giving a radiant youthful appearance
– Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract : Vitamin A that helps with skin cell regeneration to promote clear and even-toned skin
– Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract: Anti-inflammatory
– Lactuca Scariola Sativa (Lettuce) Leaf Extract : Skin conditioning
– Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract : anti-inflammatory, repair dry and damaged skin, and giving it a softer and smoother appearance
– Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil : balancing oil that balances oil production. Toning, cleansing and gently antiseptic. It soothes skin irritations, minimizes the look of scars and other marks on the skin.
The cream comes in an opaque white tube with a twist cap.
The pin-hole product dispenser is quite big to dispense the product out.
Light gel-type cream
Scent: Citrusy kind of scent
First off, I love this kind of packaging for a moisturiser/cream. It’s more hygienic than jar type of packaging.
The pin-hole size is great to dispense just the right amount of cream that I need. The soft tube makes it a good experience too.
Since the cream is a gel type, it suits oily skin better than dry skin. It’s lightweight and absorbs quickly into my skin leaving a matte finish.
There is no film or tackiness that I experience. It makes my skin feels hydrated and moisturized.
I love how my skin is not oily when I wake up in the morning, which indicates that it is greatly moisturized.
It works well under makeup too. It makes my skin feels soft and makes it a good canvas prior to putting any makeup on.