The most awaited moment for me is always the masking time! After a long day at work, I always look forward to go home and take a hot shower and put on a mask to chill for the night. I love sheet masks so much that I bought a tonnes from my Korea trip last year, especially when they having promotions like buy 10 free 10. I’ll definitely not going to miss the deals! Girls being girls :D
- If you’re familiar with sheet masks, I bet you should know this popular By Wishtrend Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask. This is my 2nd piece now and I decided to drop a review to share with you guys for my honest review . I don’t use this mask daily, it is too precious for me LOL . Sometimes I use it once or twice a week, depending on my skin condition. It doesn’t comes in a box, but by piece instead. So you can buy in loose.
The Enhancing Sheet Mask is free of:
- Phtalate Ethanol
- Mineral oils
- Artificial colorants
- Artificial perfumes
Last few weeks, I was assigned to work outdoors with my fellow colleagues for some roadshows and the weather is totally killing me. Felt the burning sensation on my skin and it hurts so badly. So this mask came in handy for me for the right situation. This fine cellulose fiber sheet mask helps to hydrates, soothes, and calms the sensitive irritation of my dehydrated skin.
How to use:
- First of all before the mask application , cleanse your face with your favourite cleanser and apply on toner
- Then peel off the film layer and apply the mask by adjusting the eyes and mouth area
- Leave the mask for about 15 to 20 minutes will do
- Remove the mask and gently pat all the remaining serum until it is fully absorbed
Overall, I love this mask because this sheet mask comes with a liner for easy application and the generous amount of essence soaked the mask. I just poured the extra essence and apply it all over my neck area as well. You will see that your face is very supple and nourished after the application. Even the size of the mask just nicely fit into Asian face’s size. Well, sheet mask is always the best mask ever whenever you’re travelling around. Light and compact. No cons I would say, probably a bit pricey for this 1 piece of mask.
Rating : 5/5
Full ingredients :
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Panthenol, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Arginine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglutamic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil.
*Results from the use of beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, including your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, diet and others