REVIEW | Listerine Green Tea Less Intense

I have always been a huge fan of Green Tea or matcha. I love to try everything in green tea if possible. I have always believed that it effectively cleanse, detoxify my body and help me with proper digestion and most importantly, lose some weight HAHA. Not just food, but I do love green tea facial mask as well due to green tea having antioxidant properties that helps in hydrating and soothing skin. Things just getting fancier and fancier, now we even have green tea mouthwash. Thanks Listerine for being so creative in their brand. This is not my first time using Listerine mouth wash, before this I have tried a few from Listerine as well. You could read some of my reviews for Listerine in beauty memo ya.

This is the new series of Listerine mouth wash with zero alcohol and some called it less intense. If you are looking for something that is not too harsh for your teeth and gums, this is the best choice for you! I understand that some of the mouthwash has a very strong alcohol taste and scent and it makes your gums feel less spicy. Zero alcohol doesn’t mean it does not killed any bacteria, in fact this alcohol-free mouthwash contains four essential oils that help kill up to 99% of bad breath germs. Brushing alone is really not enough I would say and it reaches on 25% of the mouth, the rest of the 75% you need a mouthwash or flossing it for a better cleaning for your oral care. Have you ever thought what would happen if the bacteria stay in your mouth?

  • Bad breath
  • Inflammation
  • Cavities
  • Bleeding gums

How to Use:

FOR THE BEST RESULTS, RINSE WITH LISTERINE® 20ML UNDILUTED TWICE A DAY FOR 30 SECONDS AND THEN EXPEL THE LIQUID. DO NOT SWALLOW THE RINSE.

My Opinion:

I was totally impressed when I first try out the mouthwash. It was so mild and pretty fresh from the scent of the green tea. I was actually expecting something very spicy or very awful kind of taste. But I was wrong, it was bearable and not overpower scent. Also it has a mint green tea taste which I really like. The mouthwash is minty and you could feel some cooling sensation lingering in your mouth after gargling. 

Most importantly, I could feel my teeth was was way cleaner and yes I’m gonna say goodbye to bad breath. Overall, this is a very good invention by Listerine for those who are alcohol intolerant and looking for something natural, this is the one for you. I would highly recommend all of you could try this out and you will definitely fall in love! 

I will definitely repurchase it and I just stocked up 4 bottles in total for my whole family. And oh ya, did I mention this is suitable for kids aged from 6 to 12 as well? Due to its mildness, even kids can use it without any worries that it will hurt the gums or so. Overall, this is a good buy for me and my whole family. Totally recommended and a 5 stars product.

Full ingredients:

Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Eucalyptol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Sodium Flouride, Menthol, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cl 47005, Cl 42053 *Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

*Results from the use of beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, including your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, diet and others

About Me

这个月的热门帖子

Sorry. No data so far.

Close Menu