Hello everyone! Sheet masks are so convenient days like these. As I have a busy schedule, it is just so handy for me. Not only are they easy-to-use, they also give that freshness and glow to the skin which could be a perfect for me when skin looks dull and tired. Today, I will talk about the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask in Pomegranate. Pomegranate is known as one of the fruits that is rich in antioxidants. It helps to neutralise the effect of free radicals in our body and help in cellular regeneration by keeping wrinkles and sagging skin at bay. Pomegranate is your skin’s best friend because it is known to have many anti-aging benefits. Not just that, this power fruits also have their other benefits such as:
- Pomegranate hydrates dry skin
- Pomegranate treats acne and breakouts
- Pomegranate protects skin from sun damage
I don’t really eat pomegranate fruit though, but when it comes to skincare, I don’t mind trying it since it helps me in reducing wrinkles LOL. Here are some of the key ingredients in this mask:
- Pomegranate Juice – Powerful source of antioxidants and Vitamin C, helps in skin ageing.
- Grapefruit Extract – contains natural anti-microbials and anti-oxidants.
- Tangerine Peel Extract – good for oily skin as it helps to control excessive oil secretion and treats acne
- Green Tea Extract – good for irritated skin, contains anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties
- Camellia Leaf Extract – well-known for its skin soothing, anti-ageing properties
- Prickly Pear Extract – helps in skin renewal and stimulates collagen production
- Orchid Extract – has anti-ageing properties and minimizes appearance of fine lines.
How to use:
- After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture.
2. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
3. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently pat your face to allow the remaining essence to absorb into your skin.
This is one of the masks that are fully soaked in essence. When I took out the sheet mask, the generous amount of essence was dripping! The sheet mask fits quite well on my face, it covers well on my nose and mouth area. But still there’s an extra material near my chin/jaw area but that’s ok for me. There’s a little ear on top of this mask as well for easy pull off, but I don’t really fancy it cause I doesn’t like the mask to touch on my hair line. I love love love their sheet mask so much as the material is so thin and semi see through. All their masks are made of 100% cellulose. The sheet mask felt quite light and refreshing on my face without any burning sensation or irritation, in fact a bit of cooling.
After leaving for a good 15 minutes, I could feel my skin is fresh, soft and hydrated. As usual, I still do a quick rinse on my face after took out the mask as I don’t like to leave any residue on my face due to my sensitive skin, but this step is optional and totally up to individual preferences. Highly recommended this mask and 5 stars rated!
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Ethanol, Betaine, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pomegranate Juice(200mg), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tangerine Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, The green Tea Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Prickly Pear Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
*Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
*Results from the use of beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, including your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, diet and others